In 2012, I launched my online platform istartandfinish.com and began building my personal brand. For many years, I desired a place where I could incorporate all my skills, experience, expertise and knowledge. I have written several blog posts about how I learned how to code after law school, merged my legal background with technology and how I turned pain to gain.
I am a believer that no experience is wasted and it helps when we see it as a life lesson. I am a published author and my latest book is “Assigned: No More Procrastination, Launch Your Destiny, People Are Waiting.” If you are at that point in your life where you know that your presence on earth matters, there is more to life than where you are now and you are done with consistent procrastination, I encourage you to read Assigned. It teaches you about life assignments and destiny.
I am the host of the podcast Destiny Chats that empowers global audiences to transform, activate and implement projects without delay and with excellence. Have you listened to the episodes yet? Click here and subscribe
On the podcast platform, my guests and I have great conversations that help people become better in their careers, businesses, faith and life. Many people have suggested that I take Destiny Chats on a live tour across the nation. Hmm..sounds tempting. I will consider it one day. What do you think? Send me a message. I would love to hear from you.
Did you know…?
- I enjoy watching Ellen, Steve Harvey (including Family Feud Africa) on YouTube and I binge-watched Madam Secretary. I even downloaded the Madam Secretary episodes on my iPad to watch during my transatlantic flights to speaking engagements. I guess something about being a woman in leadership drew my attention. Besides, Téa Leoni and Tim Daly are awesome actors and I love their synergy on the show! Okay, I reckon I am a romantic too.
- I am a creative and techie. When I have some down time, I start messing around on Canva or tweaking codes on my websites, changing colors, style and design. Yep, I am my own web developer.
- I love to dance. I often watch the latest African dance moves on YouTube so I can get my groove on and not be left behind. Besides, it’s a great way to keep fit.
- I enjoy music. I love to have a good laugh. It’s good for the soul.
- I love to wear lipstick and high heels. Why not? I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Besides, it’s our time to shine. Rock on!
- I am a strategist. I enjoy putting all the pieces of the puzzle together and producing something that brings results. It’s the reason why people often reach out to me to discuss their ideas and plans before they launch, change strategy or enter new territories.
- I enjoy sharing knowledge because I have seen that knowledge when applied is indeed power. Sometimes people stay too long in areas that they should have left because of lack of one key strategy or piece of information.
- Want to know more? Read my official bio
Belinda Enoma is a New York-based global speaker, coach, author, data privacy and cybersecurity professional with a legal and tech background. Her extensive professional experience spans many nations including UK, Denmark, Switzerland, The Netherlands. She is a Certified Information Privacy Professional with an LL.M from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York and a certificate from Harvard University in ‘Cybersecurity: Managing Risk in the Information Age.’ In addition, Belinda is a digital entrepreneurship and leadership strategy coach; a mentor to women, empowering people globally to utilize their zone of brilliance and impact their generation.