To invite me to speak at your conference, host a fireside chat, conduct corporate training for your organization, moderate a panel discussion, please use the form below or email info at belindaenoma.com
*I speak and travel globally from New York.
iEmancipateMe Conference, Annapolis MD
Some of my speaking topics include: How to Enhance Workplace Culture through Authenticity, How to Build Your Personal Brand Without Interfering With Your 9-5, Effective Leadership Strategies, Workplace Culture Improvement, Waking Up Faith for Impact, Empower to Transform, How to Activate & Implement Your Life Assignment(s), Strategies that Empower to Start and Finish.
Data Leadership Summit London England
My alma mater Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law hosted Diversity & Inclusion Summit: “Embracing Difference in the Workplace” and we talked about implicit bias, diversity, inclusion and how to improve communications and effect change in law firms.
Cardozo Law School New York
Sample Speaking Engagements
- Panelist: ‘The evolving leadership role and the changes yet to come’ Data Leadership Summit 2019 by Information Age, London, England
- Speaker: “How to Embrace Authenticity in the Workplace” Data Leadership Summit 2019 by Information Age, London, England
- Panelist: Cardozo Diversity Summit, Cardozo Law School, 2019 New York
- Host & Speaker: “Authorized & Qualified,” Woman Conference, NJ 2019
- Host & Speaker: iEmancipateMe Conference Atlanta 2018