To invite me to speak at your conference, host a fireside chat, conduct corporate training for your organization, chair your conference, click here or email info at belindaenoma.com
*I speak and travel globally from New York.
iEmancipateMe Conference, Annapolis MD
Sample Speaking Roles
- Speaker: ISACA Africa CACS “Auditing Artificial Intelligence” 2020
- Panelist: ‘The evolving leadership role and the changes yet to come’ Data Leadership Summit 2019 by Information Age, London, England
- Speaker: “How to Embrace Authenticity in the Workplace” Data Leadership Summit 2019 by Information Age, London, England
- Panelist: Cardozo Diversity Summit, Cardozo Law School, 2019 New York
- Host & Speaker: “Authorized & Qualified,” Woman Conference, NJ 2019
- Host & Speaker: iEmancipateMe Conference Atlanta 2018
Data Leadership Summit London England
My alma mater Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law hosted Diversity & Inclusion Summit: “Embracing Difference in the Workplace” and we talked about implicit bias, diversity, inclusion and how to improve communications and effect change in law firms.
Cardozo Law School New York
February 1 – 3
Authorized and Qualified Summit
“How to shift trajectories and impact this generation with your voice.”
Silicon Valley: Let’s talk about your apps & GRC issues.
TECH STARTUPS – About app development (social media apps, use of algorithms, machine learning, emergent tech) – Let’s talk about the privacy, governance, risk and compliance issues in design and use of your products.
March 16 – 18
Host, Career Upgrade Summit
Privacy and Cybersecurity industry
SecureWorld Southeast (Georgia, NC, SC, FL)
“How to Achieve Your Cybersecurity Career Goals So You Can Reclaim Your Joy”
Register & use code: SWVCSOC